Please note that we are taking precautions so that you feel safe coming to our dental practice during the current pandemic situation.Please note the following steps taken to ensure your safety.
1) We are only allowing one patient at one time in our office to minimize person to person contact.
2) Office is fully disinfected with EPA grade disinfectants between patients.
3)We have HEPA filters installed which filter and circulate air.
4)We also use UV light Sanitizers to sanitize the operatories.
5)We have one person in charge of constantly disinfecting high touch surfaces.
6)All our staff also wears mask,gowns and gloves at all times and they are changing those after every patient to prevent cross infections.
7)Distancing guidelines are maintained at all times by the staff.
8)Patient's are provided with their own individual masks and gloves upon arrival and we are encouraging them to fill out all the paperwork prior to their arrival.
9) Patients are also provided hand sanitizers and and antiseptic mouth rinse.
10) No touch temperature gun is used to take the patient's temperature before seating them.
11) Telephone triage is done to make sure patient has no Covid like symptoms before coming in.
12) If so directed by the FDA we will perform tests for patients for added security to determine their immune status to Covid.Tests will also be conducted on the Doctors and Staff.
Please also watch a short video.We are currently seeing Emergencies only and will resume elective procedures when directed by the state.Please do not hesitate to call us should you have any concerns or questions.
NCDC Doctor and Staff.